Beautiful Handwriting Competition



Thank you for your participation

I would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the Beautiful Handwriting Competition! I had a wonderful time and have greatly enjoyed the quality and variety of your presentations.I hope, I have been able to create a stimulating environment for your talent search and that it has been a memorable experience to all of you. I hope to see you again at the next EVENT !


  • People Choice First Place Winner "Vijendra Mishra"




People Choice Runner up "Vaishnavi Dubey"



  •  Most Beautiful Calligraphy "Pratiksha Katre"

  • Mature Writing Style "Pradynabharti Pandit"

Congratulation!!! Once Again Next Round Will Start on 8th OCT. Send your Entries(Open for all).

Note:- All the Write up submitted by participant is their own wish and research. I hereby do not clame it as my article or my views about the particular topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment