Cover Letter/Email formate for Internship


Dear Ms. ABC,

I am writing to express my strong interest in your Technical Development Internship at XXX Inc. Your business concept is creative and inspiring.Through my research of your organization, it is apparent that you are a growing and exciting company that I would love to learn from and be a part of through your internship program.

Throughout my time at  (University Name) pursuing my Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, I have been given the opportunity to put my technical and leadership skills into practice through the many group projects we are required to complete each semester. This past semester I worked with a group of three classmates to create an application that would help small businesses keep track of their customers through an online platform accessible through mobile devices. I was able to utilize and practice my programming skills, in particular, Java.

Outside the classroom, I participate in XXX organization on campus. I currently hold the role of Vice President and am helping my club develop and plan an innovation competition to take place next semester. This experience has really allowed me to hone my leadership, communication, and organizational skills.

Through my strong communication, technical, and leadership skills, I would be able to contribute to the success of your internship program and ultimately your company. I appreciate your time and attention to my information, and T look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Name
Contact No

Note: This is an example Letter.We do not claim it as our. Pic Source www.debt.org

No comments:

Post a Comment