DREAM TO DESTINATION


  • What is a dream?
  • According to you, what does it means?
  • Why it is so important?
  • Does Dream have any size or shape?
  • And finally, the most important question arises above all these questions is…….
  • What is my Dream?

If you know the answer to the last questions then, congratulations! Because there is at least
something you know about yourself. So many people is this world even don’t the Why they are
here? And even if you don’t know about your dreams, then also congratulations! Because you will be
able to recognise your dream while reading this book and many more such things which will help
you to set your goal and reach the actual destination and then you would be able to declare your
dream to the world. You will learn with fun because it is not a Rocket science. Life has so many
simple incidents, people; stories and experiences that teach us many lessons of life which makes
difference and help us to follow our dreams. I will share with you such incidents and stories to let u
realize that how much hidden potential one has? Which need to be utilised and show the world u
deserve the desired destination.

One simple incident which changed my way of thinking about life was.
Whenever I used to discuss with my mom about my future plans, she used to actively take parts in it
and she always used to say one thing that, “Everyone in this world has come for some special
reason.” So many times I heard this thing. One day I inquisitively asked her, “What special reason?
And Why some people live a very common life and some enjoy it to fullest with all facilities?”
She turned to me and SMILED

I asked her again.
Then she answered in a very simple line which caused deep effect of it on my Mind and Heart
That line was “Because son, some people search out real reasons for their success and some always
have Excuses for their failure in life.”

I silently moved on from there, but then that line started pinching me and asking me, on which side
am I? At the side of real reasons or at Excuses? Friends as I said earlier a simple thing, incidents,
people, and stories teach us big lessons of life. That night lying on the bed I was thinking about it. I got nervous because the question struck me so hard that I couldn’t find the answer for my future also. I was blank and asked myself, What are my plans for future and what will I do to be successful in life? 

and 

I don’t know when I slept the next morning I woke to move towards the washbasin my mom noticed
that I am still tensed and nervous with yesterday incident after finishing my brush I went to the drawing room waiting for tea watching the news
She came with a cup of tea and asked me what happened?
Counter question from my side Mom, really what will be my future if I did not plan?
She replied me sarcastically COMMON

Now I was looking towards her with little anger and surprised after all she is my mom and her
opinion about me (her son) confused me
Again she smiled and said politely my dear son actually your question was wrong.
Infect ask this ‘what will be my future if I plan? (This thing change me completely)
When you understand this thing then there is nothing to stop you this thing happens with all we ask
the wrong question and expect the desired answer and then we get nervous, depressed, lack of
confidence finally we try for the narrow escapes in the name of excuses .Don’t do that .Definitely
your determination and right question to yourself will have that much potential to change everything.

I just want to know are you asking a right question to yourself.
1. Write it down somewhere in your diary and try to give a proper answer which will remind u
about your dreams for life. Believe me friends, if you did not give up in the midst u will get a
perfect reward for this and that day u will take that first golden step towards your Dream to
destination. 

Facebook Page Link :-https://www.facebook.com/GouravBais.Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment